FITIFY’S FITBLR GIVEAWAY, PARTY UP.
I promised this was coming, and it’s finally here! As some of you may know, I’ve had the opportunity to get lots of free swag over the past few weeks thanks to my new internship, and while I’ve certainly kept a lot of it for myself, I wanted to share the wealth with my followers! I can’t possible use all this stuff. That means giveaway! I added it up the worth of this package, and it comes to about $500.
- UFC Full Body Intensity Training DVD Set – Fun fact: It’s not available to the public yet!
- New Balance Running shoes (Coral and Teal, size 9)
- iPod shuffle
- New Balance sports bra (Size L)
- Bobble Sport water bottle
- Two Trader Joes teas (Because I’m a tea nut and you should be, too. Pomegranate white and ginger peach)
- Just Little Things: A Celebration of Life’s Simple Pleasures book
- Introduction to Yoga book
- Sleep mask
- 3 packages protein powder
- A buttload of fun facial masks
- Bare Faced & Fabulous face wash and make-up remover
- With a potential for more surprise gifts, since I get new swag almost every day and would be happy to throw things in!
What you have to do:
- Be following me: http://fitify.tumblr.com/. I’ll check, blah blah blah, etc.
- If you have a chance, please check out my fitness blog for Her Campus and SELF, too! This post, in particular, talks about my experience with UFC FIT, which you have a chance to win.
- Reblog as much as you want, but likes don’t count!
- Winner doesn’t have to be a health and fitness blog by any means, but it cannot be a blog that promotes unhealthy behavior or eating disorders. Recovery blogs are of course fine.
- You have until June 2nd, 2013!
- Have your ask open so I can contact the winner.
- Winner will be chosen with a random generator
- You’re welcome to enter to win even if you are not the correct size for the shoes/bra. Just let me know if you win that you don’t need those, and they will be given away separately.
- Don’t delete the text / reblog just for the picture. Thanks!
Good luck, everyone!